Life is busy enough that I’m not adding pictures to this update because in the time it takes me to upload them I’ll forget about posting this and then it will not happen.
1. Thank you for the detailed email and for sending the pictures. We LOVE knowing what you are up to.
2. It is so funny how it feels like you’ve been gone for weeks and it hasn’t even been two yet.
3. We had a great time on Saturday night with Joy, Kevin, and the kids. Karen was exhausted after her day and couldn’t make it.
4. Michael was super impressed with the chicken. I reheated it at 375 and the skin was crunchy and delicious. The breasts were still dry enough that I think we should only serve thighs and legs. If people don’t want dark meat than they can have shrimp or the other dish. What do you think?
5. It is gorgeous here right now. The weather is perfect. The tulips are out, the asparagus is poking up, and the plants in the greenhouse are getting big. It’s also warm enough that we turned the heat off in the floor and unlocked the top windows.
6. The toads are back!
7. The toth brothers sent you an letter saying thank you for your last payment and that you don’t owe anymore money to them (since you are such a good customer). I’ll shred the other payment to them.
8. Ryan still has a hole in his ear and will need to have surgery when summer is over. The dr wants to wait so that it doesn’t wreck the swimming season.
9. We planted the strawberries and onion transplants.
10. We really miss you!